Zealot and Zusnow Asura LS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Turbofox (Malphas) Leader of Obsolete and Subvert new RMT LS.

+2
Thunderjulot
Foxe
6 posters

Go down

About Turbofox (Malphas) Leader of Obsolete and Subvert new RMT LS. Empty About Turbofox (Malphas) Leader of Obsolete and Subvert new RMT LS.

Post  Sasarai Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:10 am

look what i got in my inbox lol

Turbofox wrote:Just putting it out there that i will be letting our
packet go today. Looking to see if anyone would like to purchase this
program from us. You all saw it in action, and with more on it , it
will compete with the best. NASA is outdated we all know that, but this
is not. I will be sending this message to all the HNM shells on Asura.
First one to pay will get this program.

Here is what you get:

Unlimited IDs for your LS members.

Total wait time control. For those members that are advanced in algorithms this bot was made for you all.

Simple interface that runs off your windower.

Ability to dominate your competition.

Starting
bid is $1500. Buyout is $3000. I already have an opening bid of $1500.
So if you want to bid higher do so via PMing me via ffxiah.com

Sasarai

Back to top Go down

About Turbofox (Malphas) Leader of Obsolete and Subvert new RMT LS. Empty Re: About Turbofox (Malphas) Leader of Obsolete and Subvert new RMT LS.

Post  Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:37 am

Laughable that people would pay anywhere near that for a program to use on a game that you don't even own. Pathetic. Rolling Eyes

Not like it's a map pack for Halo3 or something to that affect, but something that is more than most people's rent for a month. Lastly, to top it off it's a damn claim bot... pointless.

Last edited by Grit on Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

About Turbofox (Malphas) Leader of Obsolete and Subvert new RMT LS. Empty Re: About Turbofox (Malphas) Leader of Obsolete and Subvert new RMT LS.

Post  Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:41 am

yah lol, most expensive game ever @_@
100$ is enough for a game! i felt robbed paying 105$ for Fifa09 Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxe Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:45 pm

wow he does anything to make money this is sad... don't buy the bot if u don't plan to use it especially for that price XD lol

Foxe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:39 pm

i think he just trying to scam people, you pay him the 1500~3000, he gets money. he sends you nothing

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxe Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:17 am

wouldn't doubt it @.@

Foxe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:55 am

Jesus... these scums people..

Back to top Go down

Post  Thunderjulot Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:07 pm

I knew we still had this nice evidence of who really is Malphas(ex Turbofox) the leader of Obsolete/Subvert new LS , i know im right to hate him like 24/7 garbage now. And he keep saying "We are not 24/7" Its hilarious maybe he meant he is even worse than them. Clown inside: clown clown clown

Last edited by Thunderjulot on Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thunderjulot
Thunderjulot
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Thunderjulot Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:39 am

About Turbofox (Malphas) Leader of Obsolete and Subvert new RMT LS. Turboshit

Lool 24/7#2 is a compliment thats clear, this is what you call a braindead. It seems he called a GM on one of us , its always hilarious when a RMT botter etc like Turbofox call a GM. more clown: clown clown clown
Thunderjulot
Thunderjulot
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Thunderjulot Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:38 pm

3000 $ bot from what i heard lol, thats some HQ scum LS! hey 24/7 it seems you need a 5000$ one now haha fucking garbage. monkey
Thunderjulot
Thunderjulot
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Thunderjulot Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:33 am

Nice convo with Turbofox and his new bought Aegis character. ( too bad player to tank w/o these gears probably)

About Turbofox (Malphas) Leader of Obsolete and Subvert new RMT LS. Turbolol

Lool he is not Maches at all he is just Turbolol(Malphas) and he bought Maches's relic character from the server Seraph for ~1350$(rich bish) and renamed it in Turbofox like his ex scum character. What a clown and as you can see in the convo above, he dont fucking care about his LS members("Ridill 25M before i give to some RANDOM LS MEMBERS"), he just wanna make more gils to prolly RMT it as usual, its hard to believe that his LS members stay in this garbage LS after that, they are all brainless trash also if they do. What a scum clown >> clown clown clown
Thunderjulot
Thunderjulot
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Thunderjulot Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:08 am

Dont forget to check their pathetic recruitment page here ("Applicants MUST be willing to bot") >> http://www.malphasffxi.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=apps&action=display&thread=14

Send calls to Special Task Force on his ass and on the entire LS here when you can especially when they claim in DA like everyday >>> https://support.na.square-enix.com/form.php?fo=17&id=20&la=1&p=0
Thunderjulot
Thunderjulot
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyofooyo Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:51 am

I think the worst part of it is that the "must be willing to bot" part is in bold >.< i mean come on, why is it that important??

Kyofooyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Thunderjulot Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:06 pm

There, the link of his new bought renamed char account on FFXIAH, you can already see all the HNMs ex/rare items to sell for RMT prolly.clown
He dont fucking care of his LS members he prolly just using them to make gils/RL money as he tried to do the last year with Preeminence crap LS. clown I think we can officialy announce he is the Number 1 SCUM of Asura and it was not easy. monkey

http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=1502363 clown
Thunderjulot
Thunderjulot
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Thunderjulot Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:51 pm

More proofs: Old Turbofox char >> http://www.ffxiah.com/screenshots.php?id=35185

New bought char renamed in Turbofox but w/o jobs updated (Aegis on PLD42 wtf? clown ) >>
http://www.ffxiah.com/screenshots.php?id=35186

Explanation: http://www.ffxiah.com/screenshots.php?id=35187

Hes trying to fool us... lul Naah Turboshit its not your Aegis, you bought this char so stop to show it in middle of whitegate k thx. clown
Thunderjulot
Thunderjulot
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Thunderjulot Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:30 pm

Ah nice i found it again. Read it first and then remember what he was telling to everyone when he came back on Asura recently as Malphas "We are not 24/7" and have a great laugh on Turboclown the RMT degenerate. clown Laughing

About Turbofox (Malphas) Leader of Obsolete and Subvert new RMT LS. Wtfjn
Thunderjulot
Thunderjulot
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Bouncingbob Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:21 am

I don't think it's a matter of them openly botting anymore. Their members clearly are okay with him botting and RMTing their drops. It's more a matter of how retarded they are. I think it's funny how they made fun of CB and Neo when they died to Ada with an add on them yet they forgot they died to KV with... 3 rdms and 2 plds? Even if that number isn't correct.. they had a full val/aegis pld there to kite. Nobody should be saying their ls is better when they wipe as well... I think that's why 24/7 members shut the hell up when they raged ixi a few days after us.

clown
Bouncingbob
Bouncingbob

Back to top Go down

Post  Takamori Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:25 am

24 is scum, but they dont even hold a flame to Turbofag and his group of degenerates.

Takamori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyofooyo Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:36 am

i just don't understand how his members can follow him knowing they're going to get banned sooner or later..

Kyofooyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Drifter Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:26 am

whistles... www.subvertls.com ... whistles ::

Drifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Bouncingbob Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:22 am

LOL those tools actually bought 200$ forum software and paid for exDKP... I hope they like that backdoor that the exDKP author has slipped in.

Btw, I find it funny that they put some weak-ass "drama" on their front page. Turbo truly is a fucking retard.
Bouncingbob
Bouncingbob

Back to top Go down

Post  Thunderjulot Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:21 am

Yeah he is the number one retarded scum RMT cheater on Asura and he keep sending call to GMs for ridiculous things, that is turbofox. When will he stop to be hilarious seriously? My belly hurts, need to stop the clown mode sometimes. clown
Thunderjulot
Thunderjulot
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Thunderjulot Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:25 am

I'm getting some random tells like several times a week lately.

About Turbofox (Malphas) Leader of Obsolete and Subvert new RMT LS. Turboclown

Full of fake players with fashion dummy chars no doubt anymore.
Thunderjulot
Thunderjulot
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Thunderjulot Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:08 am

About Turbofox (Malphas) Leader of Obsolete and Subvert new RMT LS. SubvertLollage

Damn he is slow... i got confirmation the last year. It took long time but it seems he finally understood...
Thunderjulot
Thunderjulot
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down