Zealot and Zusnow Asura LS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hardgraves App

2 posters

Go down

Hardgraves App Empty Hardgraves App

Post  Hardgrave Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:20 pm

Character Name: Hardgrave

Previous Server(s):Asura, Bismarck for a few months then back to Asura

Previous Character Name(s): Hardgrave

Previous Linkshell(s), and the reasons you left: Sanctum. I left because we could have been doing alot more but seemed like we almost always did nothing.

Rank/Nation(s): 10 windy sandy bastok

Job levels and subjobs - if 75 DRK is it TP Burn Ready? (multihit weapon + HP build): 75 PLD WAR SAM, all subs ready.

Merit Points: 4/4 Emnity, 4/4 Crit hit, 5/5 str, Chivalry, Tomahawk, Warriors Charge, 8/8 sword 8/8 axe 4/4 shield. 4 hp, 2mp, 3 Double attack, 3 store tp, 3 overwhelm. off the top of my head.

Current Zilart Mission (sky): done

Current Promathia Mission (sea): done

Current ToAU Mission and Assault Rank: done

Timezone you play (us/jp/eu) and approx. hours per day: EST 4pm to about midnight monday to wednsday, thursday 3 to 6, friday~ saturday when I wake up to 10pm. also spend random days/time with gf pending on her work schedual.

Does anyone else have access to your account? no

What endgame experience do you have? Please be specific and list the mob and jobs played: PLD>> Faf/nid, behe, DI, SW, all gods/kirin, Aspid, Baha verson 2, also done all the same on SAM and WAR. and yes I know how to SC

What would you like from Zealot: ma kick ass ls with fun people and a good time.

Who in the ls that will vouch for you: not sure anyone but I know I seen some faces around and never had a problum with anyone.

What would you add to Zealot: a skilled deadicated member.

Are you willing to spend 3+ hrs a day waiting for a pop: yes.

A little about yourself: I been playing for 5 years. about 2 years ago I jumped to Bismarck where I joined a HNMLS (can't remember the name now for the life of me. last I heard it broke though.) in that LS I gained alot of HNM exp and atained some decent armor I proly wouldn't have now if I never went there. Anyways now days I'm just looking for a decent ls that does events and isn't all elietest like lol. I know you guys are cool though I seen the laughs at hnm's Very Happy oh the LS's names was DesireLS from bismark.

Last edited by Hardgrave on Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hardgrave

Back to top Go down

Hardgraves App Empty Re: Hardgraves App

Post  Thunderjulot Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:23 pm

Thank you , i will post your application in our voting section.
Thunderjulot
Thunderjulot
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum