Zealot and Zusnow Asura LS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Udoril's App

2 posters

Go down

Udoril's App Empty Udoril's App

Post  Udoril Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:14 am

So, hello everyone !

Character Name:
Udoril

Previous Server(s):
None.

Previous Character Name(s):
None.

Previous Linkshell(s), and the reasons you left:
None...just got back after a 5 years quit.

Rank/Nation(s):
Rank 10 Bastok

Job levels and subjobs - if 75 DRK is it TP Burn Ready? (multihit weapon + HP build):
DRG75 RDM75 SAM75 BLM75 THF75 RNG63 NIN41. All the other jobs are Lv37, I did it in case someone needed a particular SJ for my mains. (The only two multihit Weapons I have are the Soboro Sukehiro and the Mercurial Kris).

Merit Points:
5/5 STR and 2/8 on MP. Nothing more, had no time to merit until now that I came back to the game.

Current Zilart Mission (sky):
Finished.

Current Promathia Mission (sea):
Finished.

Current ToAU Mission and Assault Rank:
ToAU 15: The Black Coffin.

Timezone you play (us/jp/eu) and approx. hours per day:
GMT +1 (Italy). And Around 10 hours per day. Even more at times..

Does anyone else have access to your account?
Nope.

What endgame experience do you have? Please be specific and list the mob and jobs played:
Sky, Dynamis and some of Einherjar, since I came back only. Had no time to experience much due to my quit.

What would you like from Zealot:
Instead of saying "To have fun." like everyone does, I'd like is..to enhance my main job which is DRG, with some fun, of course...that will eventually come Wink.

Who in the ls that will vouch for you:
I think Naoruru :p.

What would you add to Zealot:
Gunpowder and a "wide" variety of jobs.

Are you willing to spend 3+ hrs a day waiting for a pop:

Why not, after camping several NMs alone, for more than 15 hours, waiting just three is a joke.

A little about yourself:
As you probably could tell from my previous answers to your application questions...I'm not technically a new player, but my lack of playtime, due to my quit, five years ago, because of school, I may miss some experience in the FFXI Endgame. That being said, I just came back, and Naoruru introduced me your Linkshell, as I told her I was looking for a good one and that is well organized. She instantly asked me to join her and linked me your website. So why not, this is totally worth my time, since I find myself pretty clueless on what to do in game, sometimes.
See you, hopefully, in game.
Udoril
Udoril

Back to top Go down

Udoril's App Empty Re: Udoril's App

Post  Thunderjulot Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:31 pm

Hello , thank you to post your application to Zealot, i will post this in our voting forum, check your private messages in 2-3 days.
Thunderjulot
Thunderjulot
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum