Zealot and Zusnow Asura LS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jsanti App

2 posters

Go down

Jsanti App Empty Jsanti App

Post  joseab82 Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:28 am

Character Name: Jsanti

Previous Server(s): Remora

Previous Character Name(s): None

Previous Linkshell(s), and the reasons you left: I been gone for almost a year

Rank/Nation(s): Bastok / Rank 6

Job levels and subjobs – 75 SAM-SCH-BRD SubJobs NIN, WAR, THF, RNG- WHM,RDM,

Merit Points: Sam group1 = 8 /group2 = 5 SCH group1 = 7 / group2 = 2

Current Zilart Mission (sky): Awakening

Current Promathia Mission (sea): Dawn

Current ToAU Mission and Assault Rank: Shield of Diplomacy - Sergeant

Timezone you play (us/jp/eu) and approx. hours per day: EST week days past 4pm until 1am / weekends varies a lot but if nothing interesting in RL almost any time

Does anyone else have access to your account? Wife

What endgame experience do you have? Please be specific and list the mob and jobs played: I have done a lot of sky and dynamis (not the outlands which I have done just a few), Some experience on SEA and Limbis, Einherjar, and Salvage.

What would you like from Zealot: I just moved to this server and saw that you guys are recruiting.

Who in the ls that will vouch for you: None

What would you add to Zealot: My main job is SAM but I don’t mind changing to what ever jobs are needed, nothing going on besides this LS if I’m accepted so if I’m on I’m available. Very friendly and very exited to play since I been gone for so long which means I would be very active in the LS events

Are you willing to spend 3+ hrs a day waiting for a pop: Yes and more on the weekends and week days while I do college homework since I play on the Xbox I can have it on and waiting for windows to open.

A little about yourself: I’m married with two kids, decided to play again after a long break because I didn’t had the time to play but now I’m back and I haven’t be able to do a lot of HNMs which drop gear I want. I’m very friendly and avoid drama because this is just a game and I have other stuff I need to worry about than argueing with other players and I just love this game and just wanted to get the full experience before FFXIV comes out and lose the chance to play more this game.

joseab82

Back to top Go down

Jsanti App Empty Re: Jsanti App

Post  Thunderjulot Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:06 pm

Hello , thank you to post your application to Zealot, i will post this in our voting forum, check your private messages in 2-3 days.
Thunderjulot
Thunderjulot
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum