Zealot and Zusnow Asura LS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bob Vs Turbo

+4
twotones
Zaskar
Thunderjulot
Bouncingbob
8 posters

Go down

Bob Vs Turbo Empty Bob Vs Turbo

Post  Bouncingbob Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:33 am

Images made smaller for faster loading of lulz.

Bob Vs Turbo Bobvsturbo1

Bob Vs Turbo Bobvsturbo2

Bob Vs Turbo Bobvsturbo3

Bob Vs Turbo Bobvsturbo4

Stupid little bitch.
Bouncingbob
Bouncingbob

Back to top Go down

Bob Vs Turbo Empty Re: Bob Vs Turbo

Post  Thunderjulot Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:32 am

My grand father was always saying a "good clown is a dead clown". clown
Thunderjulot
Thunderjulot
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Thunderjulot Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:23 pm

I just checked Bouncingbob and he had the title: Turboclown Destroyer. clown
Thunderjulot
Thunderjulot
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Invité Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:04 pm

Wait no picture of you getting suspended for it?

Way to represent your LS in a positive manor.

Invité

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaskar Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:04 am

Gotta give props to the name "Fistpooper" lol, that's a good one!

But man..."I killed Turbofox on whatever server before you bought it"....priceless!
Zaskar
Zaskar

Back to top Go down

Post  twotones Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:14 am

lol if it was me I would have tryed AM2 on him like I did Geechisuede. bom

twotones

Back to top Go down

Post  Bouncingbob Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:15 am

lol never got suspended fistdyke
Bouncingbob
Bouncingbob

Back to top Go down

Post  Thunderjulot Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:36 am

Fistpooper wrote:Way to represent your LS in a positive manor.

Killing RMT degenerate like Turbocrap(you?) will always represent the LS in a positive manner. bounce
Thunderjulot
Thunderjulot
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Thunderjulot Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:39 am

Zaskar wrote:But man..."I killed Turbofox on whatever server before you bought it"....priceless!

Nah it wasnt turbofox, the original char is maches(sp?) from seraph, he just bought it and renamed it.
Thunderjulot
Thunderjulot
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Geech Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:44 pm

lmfao that shit is funny as all hell ftw BB thats wat i call and epic moment

Geech

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabbriella Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:08 am

lol this made my night
Gabbriella
Gabbriella

http://www.myspace.com/one_luv_20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:50 am

I'm not going to talk shit about Zealot or anything like that, and it is a pretty hilarious series of screenshots, but when one of the requisites listed by Shamaya in the recruitment threads is knowing how to "avoid drama" and your public section of forums contains all sorts of trash talk about Turbofox and about 24/7 perpetrated by not only regular members but the LS holder as well, and that was enough for me to not apply to your shell. I'm sure Bouncingbob is a cool guy, but he honestly needs a muzzle at HNM camps. The fact that you supposedly want to avoid drama and not only allow a member to run his mouth publicly all over the /say channel but celebrate it just reeks of poor leadership.

Curbing the trash talk in public channels at camps and moving your trash talk threads to private forums would be huge steps in making your LS at least appear more respectable. I totally respect your ability to claim and kill HNMs, and you generally seem to be a good group of people, but appearances are a pretty large part of the package.

Just my 2¢.

[Edited to add: Apparently I mistakenly thought Hotin was the shellholder. I apologize to Oaks for insinuating involvement in the above-mentioned drama. However, the above points still stand.]

Last edited by yossarian on Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarification purposes.)

Back to top Go down

Post  Donomar Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:14 pm

^^^

NOt all of us are like that, some peole just get too mad at botting shells.
Donomar
Donomar

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:54 pm

Donomar wrote:^^^

NOt all of us are like that, some peole just get too mad at botting shells.
Which of course is perfectly understandable. I'm just saying that the public face of the shell shouldn't be BB nuking Turbofox or running his mouth at Ixion. It shouldn't be Hotin posting a thread about 24/7 on the public section of the forums. I'm not saying to not talk about them in party/linkshell or over Vent, or in the members-only section of your forums. I'm saying that it looks bad when someone talks shit in /say channels or makes posts about other shells in public view. Whatever happened to taking the high road? And I'm sure that not all of you are like that, but you cannot deny that it reflects on all of you when someone from your shell is allowed to run his mouth unchecked at camps, or nuke a charmed member of another shell, even if it is Turbofox.

Back to top Go down

Post  Naoruru Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:08 pm

Aye, I agree that we cannot bash people openly, but for our own amusement against botting scum, I would have to say that a little leniency is allowed, especially with all the junk that members of his LS also do. Aye, I agree, there are a few nice people, but botting has made most of them bitchy, cruel, and arrogant. This reflects poorly on them. Better to inform the masses with the truth than to let them walk willingly into stupidity.

Naoruru

Back to top Go down

Post  Thunderjulot Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:08 pm

We should have post it in private forums? lol You are not serious, everyone on Vanadiel especially Asura need to know who really is this degenerate and his RMT LS and what they are doing, you said you dont want to apply cause of that, hmm fine but on the other side i know few peoples didnt join or quit their RMT shell thanks to these informations/evidences(they sent me /tells) and more to come i hope. So i am glad cause that was my main puprose, i didnt make it to cause drama. And all the /say at camps and all is called freedom of speech, if you dont like it go live in North Korea im sure you will like it. The truth is very important especially nowadays hence my quotation in my signature~. study

Last edited by Thunderjulot on Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thunderjulot
Thunderjulot
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Donomar Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:11 pm

Fuck that I dislike turbo cause they fucking stole an item pop nm from us when our thf died and we had people on it so if I see him charmed I will kill him if I see him trying to astral burn I will kill their mobs
Donomar
Donomar

Back to top Go down

Post  Naoruru Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:22 pm

I'm just pissed at him because he ruined Mal's name. And he's botting scum. But still...

Naoruru

Back to top Go down

Post  Bouncingbob Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:51 pm

Yossarian, you seem like a liberal with your "I am above you all" attitude. If you had any clue as to what you were talking about then you would have figured out why this post was here. Your 2 cents has been noted and used for my booze & hooker fund.

When it comes to RMT scum like turbo & co, there is no "high road".

pirat
Bouncingbob
Bouncingbob

Back to top Go down

Post  Thunderjulot Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:14 pm

So they ruin our end game experience and we should be nice with them? be serious, im not Jesus! scratch
Thunderjulot
Thunderjulot
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:27 pm

Hey, it's your shell and I certainly don't want to step on toes and tell you how to run it. It just comes across as unprofessional to be drama mongers at camps. Then again, it's a game and perhaps I'm taking it too seriously (which is highly likely).

I don't see how I'm portraying an "I am above you all" attitude, BB. I was just saying how you guys come across in a public setting. You're right, I don't know all the behind-the-scenes shit that's happened. That's part of the whole thing. To an outsider, it looks ridiculous for you to run your mouth the way you do.

I also don't know what my being or not being a liberal has to do with anything being discussed here. I was just pointing out that your recruitment threads make specific note of not starting drama. I perhaps incorrectly assumed this to include not participating in drama started by other shells. That's fine.

Anyway, I know I won't change anyone's minds or anything and probably shouldn't have said anything in the first place. Enjoy the game.

Also, one further note: Subvert requires that you be willing to bot in order to apply. Therefore, anyone who joins already knows what they're getting into by virtue of applying to them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Naoruru Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:38 pm

But alas, they do not know the scum that they are getting themselves involved with.

Naoruru

Back to top Go down

Post  Thunderjulot Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:41 pm

yossarian wrote:Also, one further note: Subvert requires that you be willing to bot in order to apply. Therefore, anyone who joins already knows what they're getting into by virtue of applying to them.

Not really cause i know they gave/give many pearl to random players like that. Laughing
Thunderjulot
Thunderjulot
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum