Zealot and Zusnow Asura LS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akeiras App!

2 posters

Go down

Akeiras App! Empty Akeiras App!

Post  Akeira Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:47 pm

Character Name: Akeira.

Previous Server(s): fairy~

Previous Character Name(s): Audsters my little cooking mule... if that counts as a charater name...

Previous Linkshell(s), and the reasons you left: Kultofkefka and im still with them... i do sea 2 days a week and alittle limbus... also do einherjar with bf.

Rank/Nation(s):rank 6 windy gogo lol

Job levels and subjobs - if 75 DRK is it TP Burn Ready? (multihit weapon + HP build): 75 RDM SMN BLM ~ subs WHM NIN and WAR

Merit Points:

mp 1/8
enfeebling 5/8
elemental 8/8

~SMN~

~RDM~
1 wind magic acc
2 earth magic acc
1 Slow II
1 Para II
1 Phalanx II

~BLM~
4/5 ice magic potency
5/5 lightning magic potency
Freeze II 1
Burst II 1

Current Zilart Mission (sky): last verse

Current Promathia Mission (sea): last verse

Current ToAU Mission and Assault Rank: ToAU 35 ~rank first class fail (private)

Timezone you play (us/jp/eu) and approx. hours per day: PST ~~far too much for my own good~~

Does anyone else have access to your account? nope

What endgame experience do you have? Please be specific and list the mob and jobs played: Everything pretty much, far too much to list "specifically" but i am known to have almost no sence of direction so i enjoy following people everywere. Smile

What would you like from Zealot: Gil gil and more gil... and maybe i could talk you guys into alittle formor NMs.... but i doubt youll listen to me </3 Sad

Who in the ls that will vouch for you: Hmm unnos... might be able to talk shamaya into it =O

What would you add to Zealot: Well... i have a rusty disco ball to add to your crooked dance floor :<. Aside from that im a veteran mage kitty who can pwn up some HNM butt for you. :3

Are you willing to spend 3+ hrs a day waiting for a pop: Oh yeah, im veteran at HNMs.

A little about yourself: I reserve the right to appear mysterious Sad.

But on a sidenote idd like to say im well geared, i do my job well, and i feel with my abilities i will prove my self quiet well...

Also im alil shy yet friendly with everyone so i wont trash talk ever or anything like that and i dont follow the forms so i dont get involved in any of that stuff.

Akeira

Back to top Go down

Akeiras App! Empty Re: Akeiras App!

Post  Thunderjulot Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:55 am

Hello , thank you to post your application to Zealot, i will post this in our voting forum, check your private messages in 2-3 days
Thunderjulot
Thunderjulot
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum