Zealot and Zusnow Asura LS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seilin's Application

2 posters

Go down

Seilin's Application Empty Seilin's Application

Post  Seilin Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:19 pm

Character Name: Seilin

Previous Server(s):
None

Previous Character Name(s):
None

Previous Linkshell(s), and the reasons you left:
I've been in the same social LS for 3-4 years, or however long I've been playing. EG wise excluding the ones I'm in now I've only been in two other dynamis shells before I made my own 9 months ago and was in a HNM LS for only a few days. The HNM LS was vestige, and they were so unorganized, I really liked the people but for example I gave them the ToD of cerb, and they didn't do anything with it. Things like that, just the LS didn't seem to have motivation to do anything, so it wasn't any fun and I left.
I've also been in 2 salvage ls's. The first one lasted for a few weeks then broke because the leader got a time-consuming job. The 2nd I was in I forget the name, it was lead by Liqueenas. I was kicked because I went on vacation for 3 weeks, even though I told them in advance I wouldn't be on the game. Why that is reason enough to kick me? I don't know lol.
As for Dynamis, the first dynamis ls I was in was Chakra, and I left because the leaders were very unfair and had favoritism to members. The second was DynamisLordsII, I probably would still be with them today if I had a means to get mandau with them. They are a very excellent shell with good leaders. I got my TH4 with them, and then stayed with them for 3 months so that I wasn't just 'dropping them'. Even though it wasn't a big deal, they had 4 other thieves with TH4 at the time. And so after 3 months I left and created my dynamis LS, AesirDynamis, so that I could work on mandau.

Rank/Nation(s):
10/Windurst

Job levels and subjobs:
75: THF BLM WHM RDM BRD DRK Listed from best to worst, in terms of gear and merits.
74: DNC
66: WAR RNG
63: SAM
59: SMN
46: NIN
37: SCH

THF is my main so it'll have the best gear and merits, but I'm very good at all my jobs, I can play them well. The only job that doesn't have a lot of work on it is DRK, it doesn't have completed ws's and such at the moment, but that shouldn't be a problem since I have plenty of other useful jobs to bring.

Few Notable Gear pieces: Assassin's armlets, Blau Dolch, Rajas, Iota Ring, Omega Ring, Morgana's Choker, Ethereral Earring, Suppanomimi, Rostrum Pumps, Ungur boomerang, all add-on expansion gear(for thf), heca feet, joyeuse, shadow sabatons, bunch of random relic armors

Merit Points:
5/8 MP
1/5 DEX
8/8 Dagger
4/4 Eva
8/8 Enfeeb
1/8 Elemental (currently working on this)
4/4 Crit
WHM:
1/5 Devotion
1/5 ProtectraV
1/5 ShellraV
BLM:
2/5 Ice Magic Potency
3/5 Lightning Magic Potency
1/5 Freeze II
1/5 Burst II
RDM:
1/5 Paralyze II
1/5 Bio III
THF (fully merited):
5/5 Flee
5/5 Triple Attack
4/5 Assassin's Charge
5/5 Feint
1/5 Aura Steal
DRK:
1/5 Weapon Bash Recast
BRD:
1/5 Nightingale
1/5 Troubadour

Current Zilart Mission (sky):
finished

Current Promathia Mission (sea):
finished

Current ToAU Mission and Assault Rank:
Shield of diplomacy, assault: Second Lieutenant

Timezone you play (us/jp/eu) and approx. hours per day:
US, I play 6-12 hours a day

Does anyone else have access to your account?
No

What endgame experience do you have? Please be specific and list the mob and jobs played:
I run a dynamis LS, AesirDynamis, I am usually the main puller, I was trained by voicememo from DL2 before I made my shell. When there aren't enough blms I go BLM, usually BLM/SCH so I can solo stones easily without draining mp to death.

I currently am in the following EG linkshells:
AsuraLegends: I attend their Sky/Sea Events, usually i'm asked to go thf or blm, sometimes rdm.
CrimsonKings: An Einherjar LS, usually asked to go brd for rotation and sometimes whm or blm, depends on what's needed. I go thf for odin runs because I have 5/5 feint.
RockSteadyCrewII: A Limbus LS, usually I'm asked to go blm or brd, sometimes thf.

The only LS that I am commited to is my Dynamis LS which I run. The rest if required I can leave. As far as my experience goes, these are the only shells I've been in outside of dynamis shells. So compared to the veterans out there my knowledge may be somewhat limited but I consider myself a skilled player and able to learn things quickly. (I.E. I'm not a retard like most of the player base lol)

What would you like from Zealot:
My friend Hampster is applying, and we've been looking for a well established EGLS to commit to. I'd like to get gear I'd be proud of and since I also hear gil is split with members I am hoping to earn some gil to be able to speed along my progression on Mandau.

Who in the ls that will vouch for you:
Since I heard about this LS from my friend Hampster, I don't know who is in Zealot nor if I know anyone in it.

What would you add to Zealot:
I am a talented player, I know how to play each of my 75 jobs very well and I am sure I wouldn't disappoint anyone. In terms of endgame gear, there are needed improvements, but that is why I'm asking to join this shell. Also I think it's important to mention that I'm not going to whine about what job I'm asked to come as, I actually enjoy all my jobs. Smile

Are you willing to spend 3+ hrs a day waiting for a pop:
Assuming it doesn't interfere with my dynamis or class that's fine, considering I play 6-12 hours a day. I'm only taking two classes this semester so I have plenty of freetime obviously, so it shouldn't be a problem.

A little about yourself:
Well, i'm 23, and I'm a girl yay lol. I'm a college student in engineering, but I kind of look like a cheerleader or something so it's a funny match. No one takes me seriously in the classroom cause I don't look like I'd be good at math lol, but I enjoy this game cause no one knows what I look like. Even more so I'm a mithra so most of the time people just assume I'm a guy, which is annoying, but at least I get taken seriously! lol.

Thanks for reading my app looking forward to hearing from you <3
Seilin
Seilin

Back to top Go down

Seilin's Application Empty Re: Seilin's Application

Post  Thunderjulot Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:47 pm

Hello , thank you to post your application to Zealot, i will post this in our voting forum.
Thunderjulot
Thunderjulot
Administrator

Back to top Go down