Zealot and Zusnow Asura LS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nao's Application

2 posters

Go down

Nao's Application Empty Nao's Application

Post  Naoruru Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:08 am

Character Name:
Naoruru

Previous Server(s):
Hades

Previous Character Name(s):

Previous Linkshell(s), and the reasons you left:
I was part of Vanquishers on Hades for a short time, leaving due to inactivity. I revived my account about five months ago after being inactive for the better part of a year. Since then, I have jumped around, not staying in any one LS for too long, either due to dodgy ethics or not getting the right fit. I hold a social/helpful LS that requires about two hours of my time a day, but now has enough members to pretty much take care of itself. I participate in Dynamis with WingsofDynamis, where I hold a sack and lead the black mage section, which I can leave though I prefer not to.

Rank/Nation(s):
10 - Sandy
10 - Basty
10 - Windy

Job levels and subjobs - if 75 DRK is it TP Burn Ready? (multihit weapon + HP build):
MAIN: RDM 75 ~ BLM 75 ~ RNG 75 ~ NIN 75 ~ BRD 75 (Listed in order of gear and merits... BRD being completely ungeared due to lack of funds)
I leveled BRD as a dare... RDM, BLM, and RNG are my favorites. NIN is currently undergeared, with more of a DD approach to gearing, though I plan on getting an evasion and an enmity build when the time and the resources are available.

SUB: WAR 37 ~ DRK 37 ~ SAM 37 ~ WHM 60 ~ SMN 44 ~ THF 45

Merit Points:
8 MP
2 STR
1 INT
4 Dagger
3 Sword
1 Katana
8 Archery
2 Evasion
8 Enfeebling
8 Elemental
4 Critical Hit
1 Enemy Critical Hit
5 Ice Magic Potency
5 Lightning Magic Potency
2 Freeze
2 Burst
1 Flare
5 Convert Recast
5 Ice Magic Accuracy
3 Phalanx II
2 Paralyze II
1 Slow II
1 Bio III
2 Minuet
1 Nightingale
1 Troubadour
5 Rapid Shot Rate
3 Sharpshot Recast
3 Snapshot
2 Flashy Shot
2 Subtle Blow

Current Zilart Mission (sky): The Last Verse

Current Promathia Mission (sea): The Last Verse

Current ToAU Mission and Assault Rank: Eternal Mercenary // First Lieutenant

Timezone you play (us/jp/eu) and approx. hours per day:
US 8-15 hours a day

Does anyone else have access to your account?
No, though I allow my niece to play when she is over at times

What endgame experience do you have? Please be specific and list the mob and jobs played:
Red Mage or Black Mage normally for all events, would LOVE to go RNG someday
Sky Gods, Aspid, Jormy, Fafnir, Serket (S), King Arthro (S), King Behemoth (Though the three times I fought him, I did not get my Wyrmal: Head), Bomb Queen, Voluptous Vivian, Alastor Antlion, Golden-tongued Culberry (Though I still haven't gotten my pendant)

What would you like from Zealot:
Experience. I enjoy playing, but I've finally gotten to the point where I would enjoy more exciting, hardcore events.

Who in the ls that will vouch for you:
Aristio

What would you add to Zealot:
A member willing to camp, a player assist, an avid learner and a fun member.

Are you willing to spend 3+ hrs a day waiting for a pop:
Yes, of course. That's part of NMs XD

A little about yourself:
I'm a fun-loving girl that is directionally handicapped. I mean, as in to the point that FFXI-atlas is open before I even log in. Razz I am an avid gamer, I have a bachelors in Psychology. I'm loyal to a fault. I'm still learning, but aren't we all? I firmly believe that there is something that every person can teach and many things that a person can learn.

Naoruru

Back to top Go down

Nao's Application Empty Re: Nao's Application

Post  Thunderjulot Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:06 am

Hello , thank you to post your application to Zealot, i will post this in our voting forum, check your private messages in 2-3 days.
Thunderjulot
Thunderjulot
Administrator

Back to top Go down