Zealot and Zusnow Asura LS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chkxgriffon Application

2 posters

Go down

Chkxgriffon Application Empty Chkxgriffon Application

Post  Chkxgriffon Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:19 pm

Character Name: Chkxgriffon

Previous Server(s):Quetz / kujata

Previous Character Name(s):Chkxgriffon

Previous Linkshell(s), and the reasons you left: Demo - LS disbanded / Absolution - Wasnt able to do events with them and i wanted to get away from end game for a while.

Rank/Nation(s):9 Sandy

Job levels and subjobs - if 75 DRK is it TP Burn Ready? (multihit weapon + HP build):

DRK 75 Yes, TP Burn ready - Ridill, Turban, Intruder Earring, Januwiyah, Crimson Cuisses, Working on Homam now, Aurum Feet, Dusk Hands, Swift Belt, Gloom BreastPLate, Cassie Earring, Tempered Chain, Gigant Mantle, Physical Earring,

SMN 75
BLM 75
NIN 75
BST 74
PLD 63 (Next to be 75)
WHM for sub
RDM will be 37 soon

Merit Points:
MP 8/8
STR 5/5
Evasion 4/4
Elemental Magic Skill 8/8, Crit Hit Rate 4/4, Enmity 4/4

BLM : Ice & Lightning Magic Potency 5/5, Burst II

DRK : Last Resort Recast , Souleater Recast

NIN : Sublte Blow, Ninja Tool Expertise

Current Zilart Mission (sky):The Celestial Nexus

Current Promathia Mission (sea):Dawn

Current ToAU Mission and Assault Rank:Sweets for the Soul / LC

Timezone you play (us/jp/eu) and approx. hours per day:I am in the US timezone but I play from 8am - 530PM CST

Does anyone else have access to your account?NO

What endgame experience do you have? Please be specific and list the mob and jobs played:

I have battled and killed every HNM in game- Tiamat, Jorm, Vrtra, Nid, Faf, Khim, Cerb, Aspi, KB, DI, SW. I usually am asked to come BLM to Faf/Nid, KB, SW, Aspi, Summoner to Tiamat, Jorm, Khim, Cerb, Drk to Vrtra, DI.
Ill come whatever is needed.

What would you like from Zealot?As I have been away from endgame for around 6 months now, i am missing it. I want to be a part of the whole again and have the need for the adrenalin rush again Very Happy also of course, Gear, Gil, the usual minor stuff.

Who in the ls that will vouch for you?Romain

What would you add to Zealot?Stable, Competent player. I perfom great under pressure. I am sure you have a bunch of great players, so i would be adding +1 to the crew Very Happy

Are you willing to spend 3+ hrs a day waiting for a pop? Of course, its the only way in end game Very Happy

A little about yourself: I am 35.....yes i said 35. I have a family, wife and son. I am a network admin and i work from home so i play all day. I have been in endgame for a very long time. i quit the game about 3 years ago and have just came back in the past year. I am playin a mule i had originally that i lvld up and now i have as my main. I have a 74 rdm mule that can help when needed.

Chkxgriffon

Back to top Go down

Chkxgriffon Application Empty Re: Chkxgriffon Application

Post  Thunderjulot Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:02 pm

Hello , thank you to post your application to Zealot, i will post this in our voting forum, check your private messages in 2-3 days.
Thunderjulot
Thunderjulot
Administrator

Back to top Go down