Zealot and Zusnow Asura LS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chezara's Application

2 posters

Go down

Chezara's Application Empty Chezara's Application

Post  Chezara Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:40 pm

Character Name: Chezara

Previous Server(s): none

Previous Character Name(s): none

Previous Linkshell(s), and the reasons you left: none- have never been in an HNMLS before, am only in a sea ls, dynamis ls, einherjar ls, and limbus ls (which i co-run), at the moment

Rank/Nation(s): 10/Windurst

Job levels and subjobs - if 75 DRK is it TP Burn Ready? (multihit weapon + HP build): 75 WHM, 75 DRK (do not have multihit weapon or hp build because i have not had the opportunity to obtain either), 75 SMN.. subs: nin, war, blm, working on sch atm

Merit Points: maxxed merits in smn, whm, drk, and in all base stats/skillsets available for all jobs

Current Zilart Mission (sky): complete

Current Promathia Mission (sea): complete

Current ToAU Mission and Assault Rank: 13.. still need salvage access *sigh* ;_;, assault: private first class

Timezone you play (us/jp/eu) and approx. hours per day: I usually play most of the day unless I have prior rl engagements (usually from 11 cst to 2-3 cst during the week, 11-3 cst on saturdays, sundays varies depending on how long dynamis goes until since it begins at 1 cst, then all nights are dedicated to events. I have an event from each shell I listed above on every night.)

Does anyone else have access to your account? no

What endgame experience do you have? Please be specific and list the mob and jobs played: I have done BV2, ouryu, have done limbus, sea, dynamis..... I am mostly whm in dynamis in the tank pty keeping the tanks alive well, am on whm and drk and smn in limbus depending on the needs.. I am a great puller who knows how not to get links and can cure well and do very good dmg, with BV2 I hit fast and hard being that my current zerging gear is mostly focused on haste and atk... would love to get homam but... my limbus is very low man and we cannot go after omega sadly.. *sigh* I even have full pop sets to both omega and ultima! lol.... tis sad Sad But I have gone out of my way to at least buy/obtain gear that at least gives the haste of homam but not the HP. And I do have excellent dual wield skills that I use also. My drk is my baby.. and I want to make it the best I can. Smn is becoming my second baby though.. LOL... and I already have achieved 329 smn skill on it most recently which is my current accomplishment... and I'm happy. Very Happy I have been a good and fast whm on ouryu keeping the tanks stona'd and healed and also have DD'd it up with shiva and then swapped to do a magic booster on diabolos for the blm's when they time nuke. Overall I can be very versatile and tend to play unorthodox at times, but I make things work and will do my job to the best of my ability. Smile

What would you like from Zealot: Would like to make some new friends and join with old ones that I know and hopefully get some gear that would make my jobs even better than they are now.

Who in the ls that will vouch for you: Zorax ^^ who recommended me to you Smile

What would you add to Zealot: My abilities and knowledge on my 3 75 jobs and the ability to use them well in any situation necessary. I adapt well and can be told to do something and I will do it. I can be trusted to get the job done.

Are you willing to spend 3+ hrs a day waiting for a pop: yes

A little about yourself: I am a dedicated player that knows how to play on my jobs and will be sure to help out anyone when they need it. I am the kind of person that will answer the most noobish shouts and help out those who need it just to do it. I may be set in my ways regarding what I think works best for my jobs, but I guarantee that what I do works, and works well, and keeps everyone happy and functional. Smile I am very easy going and will always give my all to the shell and will always do what is asked of me. If you want me to stand in front of Fafnir's tail and poke it with a big stick.... I will... @.@.... *whimpers*

Chezara

Back to top Go down

Chezara's Application Empty Re: Chezara's Application

Post  Thunderjulot Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:42 pm

Hello , thank you to post your application to Zealot, i will post this in our voting forum, check your private messages in 2-3 days.
Thunderjulot
Thunderjulot
Administrator

Back to top Go down