Zealot and Zusnow Asura LS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gacktcamui's Application

2 posters

Go down

Gacktcamui's Application Empty Gacktcamui's Application

Post  Gacktcamui Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:41 pm

Character Name: Gacktcamui

Previous Server(s): Asura (never left)

Previous Character Name(s): Lonelyknight (name changed, same character)

Previous Linkshell(s), and the reasons you left: CriesOfValour (sick of the lies), Reflect (merged with SuperMarioLand), SuperMarioLand (merged with Pintopia), Pintopia (still in it, for events and stuff).

Rank/Nation(s): Bastok Rank 10

Job levels and subjobs - if 75 DRK is it TP Burn Ready? (multihit weapon + HP build):

SAM75/NIN75/MNK75/WAR75/RDM75/BRD75/DRG75/DRK75

DRK is not ready for zerking, always get cock-blocked out of Bahamut V2 and since I only farm solo most of times, I don't have a KC, but scythe and great sword are capped!

Up and coming 75s = 24PLD -> 37RNG?

THF37/RNG37/WHM37/DNC37/BLM37/

Merit Points:
SAM = GKT8/8, Store TP5/5, Meditate5/5, Overwhlem5/5, Shikikoyo1/5
MNK = H2H8/8, Kick Attack5/5, Counter5/5
RDM = Enfeebling8/8, Elemental1/8
General Stats = Evasion4/4, Critical Hit4/4, STR1/5

Current Zilart Mission (sky): Completed

Current Promathia Mission (sea): Completed

Current ToAU Mission and Assault Rank: Completed, Chief Sergeant

Timezone you play (us/jp/eu) and approx. hours per day: US - Eastern Time - 3-6 hours a day

Does anyone else have access to your account? No

What endgame experience do you have? Please be specific and list the mob and jobs played:

All Sky Gods + NMs, Jailer of Justice, Jailer of Faith, Behemoth, Adamantosis (solo on nin/whm), Dark Ixion, Proto-Omega, Proto-Ultima, Gotoh Zha The Redolant, Dea, Armed Gears, Sarameya, Tinnin (watch for the colors, nerve gas immediately next!), Achamoth, Khromasoul Bhurborlor, Nosferatu, Tiamat, Hakutaku, Alastor Antlion (tanked on 56k modem, NIN), Ungur (56k modem NINJA, Thank you KIA!), Ix'Drg, Charybdis (NIN/DNC for the first 10%, then random RDM and Shamaya), Amikiri, Vouivre, Shikigami Weapon (alarm clock set for Kia's pop), Gration, Alkyoneus, Ose, Pallas, Biast (1/5, 10+ hours solo camp per pop), Wyvernpoacher Drachlox (easy solo 72 NIN/WAR), Serket, Aquarius (NIN/WAR easy), Boroka, Bahamut, Geush Urvan... can't remember anymore specifically, been 6 years.

I usually go on whatever jobs necessary,
SAM is my strongest DD, I live longest on MNK (I think?),
NIN, I farm a lot (Hello Ruby Quadav) and soloed some tough NMs, Barioniel Bat Evisceration WSNM solo NIN/DNC, and also solo regularly on BCNM50 Treasures and Tribulations on NIN/RDM, kill a mimic and take its loots.
WAR + DRG + DRK = your random DDs.
I don't have problems being BRD etc.
RDM, I don't think I am an awesome RDM, but I know the essentials.

What would you like from Zealot: I just want to fight some HNMs

Who in the ls that will vouch for you: Kiakasha, Zaskar and Shamaya.

What would you add to Zealot: Another person for events.

Are you willing to spend 3+ hrs a day waiting for a pop: Yes

A little about yourself:
I was originally called Lonelyknight, started 01/24/2004, was part of CoV and we did a lot of stuff with Machina and Tribe in Dynamis. We were actually the first NAs on Asura to reach Dynamis in Icelands, and wiped to Dynamis Lord etc. I've been playing this game way too long and with old people just keep quitting or banned (Lordwafik, Aurik, Madherk seeyoulateralligators), it's kind of hard to do anything these days. Hell, I pick up climbed Nyzul Isle to 100 and now 13/15 on Nyzul armors, but hey, only so long you can stand around and shout for events till it become a bit numbing.
Gacktcamui
Gacktcamui

Back to top Go down

Gacktcamui's Application Empty Re: Gacktcamui's Application

Post  Thunderjulot Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:42 pm

Hello , thank you to post your application to Zealot, i will post this in our voting forum, check your private messages in 2-3 days.
Thunderjulot
Thunderjulot
Administrator

Back to top Go down