Zealot and Zusnow Asura LS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Malekith

2 posters

Go down

Application: Malekith Empty Application: Malekith

Post  Malekith Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:57 pm

Character Name: Malekith

Previous Server(s): None, Asuran born and bred

Previous Character Name(s):Always have had the same name

Previous Linkshell(s), and the reasons you left:Subvert, was kicked for complaining how Turbofox was running things. Despite how things broke down. I've said nothing in game to him and I have nothing more to say to or about him. Aside from Subvert, I've been in CosaNostra which is run by Rielle and is a sea only LS. I've been a member in good standing for the past year.

Rank/Nation(s): 10 in all nations

Job levels and subjobs - if 75 DRK is it TP Burn Ready? (multihit weapon + HP build): PLD, BLM, RDM, SCH, THF, BLU, DRK (I have HP/Haste Zerg set and use Mercurial Kris) all at 75. SAM, DRG, WAR, DNC, NIN, and MNK are subs at 37 and in the process of being leveled to 50.

Merit Points: 664 total (Merit Breakdown)

Current Zilart Mission (sky): Completed

Current Promathia Mission (sea): Completed

Current ToAU Mission and Assault Rank: Completed and Captain

Timezone you play (us/jp/eu) and approx. hours per day: EST 6PM-1AM EST, all day on weekends

Does anyone else have access to your account? NO

What endgame experience do you have? Please be specific and list the mob and jobs played: Einherjar, all sea jailers, KV, all 3 Ground Kings. I have not done SW, DI or Tiamat in my career.

What would you like from Zealot? A chance to do HNM the right way, a chance to stick it to Turbofox, and an opportunity to lot shiny gears after I'd proven myself.

Who in the ls that will vouch for you? Geechisuede, Floorboss/Twotones, Bouncingbob

What would you add to Zealot? Another steady player with multiple jobs that can fill in the gaps.

Are you willing to spend 3+ hrs a day waiting for a pop? Yay for HNM camps, I've done it and that's why I have a PSP.

A little about yourself: I'm just looking to be treated fairly. I admit I have a reputation as a hothead if you read anything I've posted on ffxiah.com, but honestly I am a laid back person. Much as this game can make you crazy I do try to put things in perspective when I can othertimes I just have to blow off steam and get it out of my system. I'm quick to react if I smell bullshit, but hey I can be reasoned with. You give me a good reason why something's done a certain why, you show me a new way of doing things I'll be greatful. I just don't do well with "because I said so" types or folks who are quick to call everyone noobs. Anyways, anything I've left out, you can just ask me... cheers!

Malekith

Back to top Go down

Application: Malekith Empty Re: Application: Malekith

Post  Thunderjulot Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:25 pm

Hello , thank you to post your application to Zealot, i will post this in our voting forum, check your private messages in 2-3 days.
Thunderjulot
Thunderjulot
Administrator

Back to top Go down